We’re Hiring: Marketing and Partnerships Executive
Marketing and Partnerships Executive
Full time / part-time
£22,500 – £27,500 dependent on experience
Well Grounded runs a series of specialty coffee training academies, connecting people looking for work with sustainable careers in the coffee industry, regardless of their background. We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team.
Well Grounded has worked for 5 years to develop strong and meaningful relationships with our trainees, employer network, sponsors and funders. We are looking for a socially motivated person to join our team and lead our marketing and communication function, whilst nurturing our employer networks and building our brand presence.
You may come from a marketing, business development, recruitment, partnerships or communication background within any industry or sector.
About the Role
This is an exciting role for someone looking for ownership in a marketing, partnerships and communications role, working for an agile, socially motivated organisation. You will be responsible for content creation and execution across all platforms including social media, our website and presence in press and trade publications. You will be responsible for developing and nurturing our employer network, ensuring our Graduates have great organisations to work with. You will also have financial targets to reach, focusing on the growth of our coffee product, alongside the opportunity to develop and drive new ideas, with the support of a small and dedicated team. This is for someone willing to jump into a multitude of varied tasks, juggling lots of hats.
- To build Well Grounded’s social media and digital content platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, the website and external newsletters
- To drive the design and development of marketing collateral that is in line with the organisation’s brand tone, voice, and guidelines
- To lead on the content creation for the digitalisation of our course content, project managing a team to get content delivered to time and budget
- To manage all external communication including newsletters to a variety of stakeholders, blog content and thought leadership
- To manage press and pr activity, actively identifying opportunities
- To analyse and research current social media/content trends and feed into the organisation, reporting to the team through the appropriate format
- To analyse impact of digital communications and feed learning and changes back to senior leadership
- To lead on website developments in partnership with the senior leadership team
- To lead the marketing of our coffee product with revenue targets with the support of senior management.
- To actively identify and secure new employers for the Well Grounded employer network
- To account manage all Well Grounded employers, ensuring ongoing support, managing risk and raising concerns to line manager
- To be an Ambassador for Well Grounded, identifying new opportunities, partnerships and speaking at events
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing or partnerships role
- Social media, digital marketing and/or communications skills
- Developing content, using content management systems
- Developing and nurturing relationships for instance as an account manager, marketing, partnership or recruitment executive
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and an ability to communicate with a range of people from different backgrounds
- Working to tight deadlines
- An interest or knowledge of coffee or beverage industry
- Working with a range of partners with multiple interests
- Knowledge of Canva, Adobe Suite, Sprout Social or other social media scheduling software, WordPress.
- An ability to work collaboratively, taking and incorporating feedback
- To have a confident calm approach to problems and an ability to use initiative to find solutions
- An ability to work flexibly and be mobile whilst managing responsibilities and deliverables
- A commitment to social impact and a belief in supporting everyone to reach their full potential
- An ability to organise and be self-motivated
- Creative with an eye for detail
Desirable (ideally you will have at least one of these)
- Marketing of food/beverage product
- Knowledge of / experience of working in coffee and hospitality industry
- Knowledge of / experience working in third sector
- Experience of Shopify, or similar CMS
- An understanding of data protection legislation
- Proven experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, social media and online advertising
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Photoshop and design software experience i.e. In Design
About Well Grounded Training
Our training programmes utilise the Specialty Coffee Association Diploma System, coupled with an employability programme. We are a growing start-up, so expect a fast paced, cause-driven and dynamic working environment, as well as one with great opportunity for your own growth and development.
We promote flexibility and are looking for the right candidate for the role. We believe this could be a full time, or part time post depending on the candidate.
In video format or as a cover letter tell us: what you want to bring to the role and where you would like to see Well Grounded in 3 years time in terms of its marketing and brand presence. Video can be sent using a file transfer system like WeTransfer, Dropbox or Google Drive or via whatsapp to 07494 129195.
Applications are open from now until 9am on 28th September. Please send your video or cover letter and a recent CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, take a look at:
Website: www.wellgroundedjobs.co.uk Twitter & Instagram: @wellgroundedhq