We’re hiring two brand-new, all-star members of staff to join our amazing Well Grounded team through the Government’s Kickstart Scheme. Read the full job specs below for our Social Media Intern and Team Administrator positions.
Please see details on how to apply for both roles below:
- Initial 6-month contracts, with the possibility of going full-time after
- 25 hours per week
- Paid at London Living Wage (£10.85 Per Hour)
To apply, you must be:
- 16 – 24 Years Old
- On Universal Credit
- Able to commit to 25 hours a week for 6 months
How To Apply:
If you meet the eligibility criteria and would like to be referred to either job email the title of the job, your full name and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Intern
Do you enjoy creating engaging social media content and keeping up to date with the latest trends? Then look no further! This role is your gateway into making Social Media your profession.
As a Social Media Intern, you’ll bring your unrivaled knowledge of these platforms and combine it with your creativity, attention to detail, and organisational skills to create amazing and engaging content that our followers will love.
Working within the Marketing team, you will provide unique insights and contribute your take on all our social media output. You’ll play a vital role in managing the organisation’s online presence by helping to develop strategies, produce great content, analyse data, and manage projects and campaigns across all company social media platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Learning how to create on-brand messaging with appropriate content, tags, and calls to action
- Creating and curating social content for the social media accounts, including the execution of high priority campaigns
- Engaging with followers and other industry accounts regularly
- Influencing and implementing strategic and creative development in the social space
- Work closely with other teams such as Marketing to align plans around priority programmes
- Working closely with other teams to develop social media assets and plan/guide social media activity
- Performing benchmarking research and monitoring social media platforms to stay up to date with what is trending
- Collaborating with external social teams, and other third parties in the UK to extend the reach of content on the social platforms
- Curating and delivering consistent and positive messaging
- Experience using multiple social media platforms
- Creative and analytical
- Ability to research and keep upskilling to meet the needs of changing social media developments
- Great organisation skills
The Social Media Intern will create and schedule social media content over a range of platforms, highlighting organisational achievements, case studies of beneficiaries and partners, and sharing industry news.
We are looking for an all-rounder with an interest in getting to know our brand with hands-on experience, then using this to build our social media presence in line with the company ethos.
Great measures of success are increasing our followers, increasing the average level of engagement that we experience, and increasing inbound enquiries through our social media channels. This is an excellent route into the world of marketing, communications, and social media management – we will provide support and training to help you excel in your role and beyond.
How To Apply:
If you meet the eligibility criteria and would like to be referred to this job email the title of the job “Social Media Intern”, your full name and date of birth to email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!
No day is the same as a Team Administrator. In this role, you will enjoy a wide range of tasks that you will be expected to take ownership of. If you are a self-starter who can chop and change between different exciting tasks then read on.
The role is as faced-paced as it is rewarding, you will be responsible for recruiting individuals onto our programmes and ultimately transitioning them into sustainable work. In addition, you will deliver 1-2-1 mentorship and CV writing, ensuring learners are supported and nurtured through their training with us.
Being a people person is very important to this role, loving working with others and forming close, long-term relationships will see you succeed. Close alignment with the partnerships team to develop new, and nurture existing relationships with employers to provide appropriate placements and employment opportunities with a wide variety of employers will be a large part of your role.
You will also work alongside the coffee trainers to deliver training programmes to company standards, budget and time. Safeguarding, monitoring and reporting are essential to this role.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To lead on the recruitment of learners onto our various coffee training programmes
- To maintain existing referral agency relationships and develop new ones
- To support the project coordination of all training programmes
- To deliver soft skills training and individualised mentorship to learners and graduates, online or in-person
- To lead on project administration tasks working closely with Progressions Coordinator
- To lead on the promotion of Well Grounded to our learners and clients
- To be an Ambassador for Well Grounded, speaking at events and local groups
- To attend weekly meetings to ensure all staff are kept up to date
- To support with co-developing content and delivering sessions for the graduate programme, as needed by the programme team
- To input and maintain monitoring and evaluation information, attendance,
personal development, outcomes and sustainment and to produce reports as required
- To efficiently and professionally manage all inbound enquiries and communicate effectively with Well Grounded learners, graduates, and partners
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure
- Experience working with SEND, ESOL, or other diverse audiences
- Experience with teaching or another education background
- Hospitality or customer service skills a plus
- Familiarity with Google Suite or Microsoft Office tools (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Love of coffee a plus but not a requirement
How To Apply:
If you meet the eligibility criteria and would like to be referred to this job email the title of the job “Team Administrator”, your full name and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!